Skip to content
Uninstall Windows ME upgrade in Windows
- Start Windows ME normally or start in safe mode (Press F8 key on boot up)
- Click “Start”
- Then “Settings”
- Then open “Control Panel”
- Now select “Add or Remove Programs”
- If so click on “Uninstall Windows Millennium Edition”,
- Then “Add/Remove”,
- Click on “Yes”
- Now scandisk will run, when finished click on “Yes” to remove.
- Follow on screen instructions to remove
- Once completed your computer will restart, and boot to the previously-installed operating system.
You may also like...